Improve Product and Brand Value, Mitigate Risk, Reduce Operating Expenses and Be an Environmental Steward
Is your organization setting up short and long-term goals to reduce the negative footprint of products and processes? Let AMLY Sustainability partner with you on that journey and experience the benefits of integrating sustainable best practices in design, manufacturing, and supply chain management.
The most common benefits of integrating Sustainability in the design and development activities include risk mitigation, savings in materials and resource consumption, reduce solid waste, improve product design, trace materials and allocate carbon, reduce carbon footprint, remove problematic ingredients and improve product and brand value.
The journey starts with collecting and analyzing product, process, and supply chain data to measure the impacts on people and the environment. Once the hot spots are identified, set up goals and develop a roadmap to sustainable practices.
How Can AMLY help
No matter where you are in your journey, AMLY can help you reach your sustainability goals by following these three steps:
Develop a roadmap, define KPIs and roll out a program.
Determine strategies and tactics for environmental impact reduction.
Identifying environmental stressors associated with products.
Empowering Decision Makers
The ultimate goal of implementing environmental sustainability is to inform decision-makers to make more informed decisions, resulting in environmentally superior products.
- Give designers the right information about product attributes that contribute the most to environmental impacts to help them make better materials and design choices.
- Supply cleaner materials from responsible sources to make products sustainable and circular.
- Design for Sustainability, circularity, and trace materials across the supply chain.
- Prevent and reduce waste from the design phase to the end of life.
- Understand where solid waste is generated, set reduction targets, and define tasks to meet goals.
- Mitigate risk, reduce expenses and demonstrate commitment to sustainable practices.